Tuesday, February 24, 2009

GENG SENGAL..






Sekali lagi camera aku dicabuli hak asasi oleh kaum ini...geng sengal kg dusun durian..


Ciaow..


AKON mencelah...lagu terhangat ditelinga aku minggu ini...


When I see you,I run out of words to sayI wouldn't leave you,cause your that type of girl, that makes mistakesI see the guys tryna' holla,girl I don't want to bother you,cause your independent and you got my attentionAnd I'll be your baby father,girl I just want to show you,that I love what you are doingI see you in the club, you gettin' down'I wanna get with youI see you in the club, you showin' thugs loveThat wanna get with youYou're so Beautiful, So damn beautifulSaid your so beautiful, So damn beautifulYou're so beautiful..Where'd you come from, you're outta' this world, to meYou're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (ooh wee)I see the guys trying to holla,girl I don't want to bother you,cause your independent and you got my attentionAnd i'll be your baby father,girl I just want to show you,cause I love what you are doingI see you in the club, you gettin' downI wanna get with youI see you in the club, you showin' thugs loveI wanna get with youYou're so beautiful (oh yeah) So damn beautiful (oh yeah)Said your so beautiful (so beautiful)So damn Beautiful (so beautiful)You're so beautiful.. beautiful.. beautiful.. beautiful.. (x2)I see the guys tryna' holla,girl I don't want to bother you,cause your independent and you got my attentionAnd I'll be your baby father,girl I just wanna show you, cause I love what you are doingI see you in the club, you gettin' downI wanna get with you (oh yeah)I see you in the club, you showin' thugs loveI wanna get with youYou're so beautiful, So damn beautifulSaid your so beautiful, So damn BeautifulYou're so beautiful..

Nak dengar lagu bersama aku..cari kat MP3 aku tu...selamat berhibur...

Ciaow yg ke 2 kali..

No comments: